How to Apply
Online & Evening Programs
Funding Graduate School
IRL @ UMSL
Oral Defense Announcements
Frequently Asked Questions
Graduate Research Fair
Three Minute Thesis
Open Student Meetings
Grad Studies Info Session
Dual Degree 2+3
Life Long Learner
Graduate Faculty Members
Graduate Program Directors
About the Graduate School
CHECKLIST TO APPLY TO GRADUATE SCHOOL
Please review the items below to ensure that you have completed all of the requirements for your application to Graduate School.
- Complete and submit the Graduate School application http://www.umsl.edu/gradschool/prospective/apply-now.html
- Submit a departmental supplemental application if required.
- Check the deadlines to apply for your particular degree program http://www.umsl.edu/gradschool/gradprograms/index.html
- Pay the application fee if you are a first-time UM-St. Louis graduate student
- Request the Registrar of each university you have attended to send an official transcript to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Request the requisite number of letters of recommendation be submitted to the Graduate Admissions office.
- Submit a writing sample to the Graduate Admissions office if required by your degree program of interest.
- Request that official GRE/GMAT scores be sent to the University. In the interim, you are encouraged to submit an unofficial copy of your test scores.
- If applicable, submit an application for a Teaching or Research Assistantship from your graduate department. http://www.umsl.edu/gradschool/files/pdfs/GAandTAapp.pdf
- The following page details information for newly admitted students: http://www.umsl.edu/gradschool/admitted/index.html